Need a unique and creative idea for customers or staff? Alternative programming for multiple age groups? An additional stage?
Our Turnkey Silent Disco Party Package lets you plug-and-play an unforgettable experience for all ages — we handle everything from start to finish.
– Millennials to Over 50s love the unique Silent Disco experience
– Turnkey offering from full production to gear rentals
– Increased revenue with additional sponsorable asset
– No noise bleed is great for extra stages, fussy neighborhoods and all night parties
– Multiple channels offers music flexibility to please any crowd
– Use a DJ or stream from Spotify or any number of music services
– Fits any footprint
– Our founder, Robbie Kowal was the first DJ ever to play a Silent Disco in the US (Bonnaroo ’05).
– First company to produce a multi-city Silent Disco tour (Silent Soundclash ’08).
– First to produce American silent discos on beaches, mountaintops, rooftops, boats, trains & buses.
– Since 2006, HUSHconcerts has produced hundreds of Silent Disco events, see some of our Corporate Event experience below.
Silent Disco Services:
– Venue, Date & Time Direction
– Permitting and Communications with Public Officials
– Stakeholder Communications
– Talent Direction
– Talent Buying & Scheduling
– Graphic Design & Art Direction
– Copywriting and PR
– Stage Management
– Sourcing Backline and DJ Gear
– Sourcing staging, Lighting and Site Ops Materials
– Perimiter Planning and Execution
– Security and Safety Planning and Execution
– Loss / Breakage mitigation
– Site Operations
FIAT URBAN SURF TOUR – Summer 2013 : HUSHconcerts (then known as Silent Frisco) helped to devise and execute a multi-city outdoor concert series celebrating the release of a new line of Fiat automobiles. We helped to source venues, book talent, and execute flawless productions in glorious locales like the Santa Monica Pier, Ocean Beach San Francisco, the WaveHouse San Diego, Bass Museum Miami, the shores of Lake Michigan in Chicago, and a cinema in Brooklyn. Tens of thousands experienced the joy of outdoor entertainment while getting to check out Fiat’s hottest rides.
MACWORLD 2012 : HUSHconcerts (then known as Silent Frisco) helped with talent direction, booking and execution of MacWorld’s push to move from a tech-only event into more of a cultural experience. We held 2 days of silent disco concerts in the Moscone Center itself featuring world-reknowned DJs and dancers to entertain badgeholders. Simultaneously we ran a second channel of tech-talks by the likes of Steve Jobs. At night, we assisted in producing club concerts aimed at spreading the fun of MacWorld to the wider San Francisco audience.
For Instagram, we were a way to provide a hot dance club vibe while the rest of their event enjoyed swing music. For Oracle, it was a way to provide a contrast of fun and frivolity to their more serious-minded talks and speeches. For VidCon, it was an opportunity to produce countless hours of brilliant content as badge-holders joined in and got down. For Lincoln Center, it was the ability to go a bit later at night in the historic Damrosch Park (below). Whatever the “little extra” you need, we are masters at helping you identify it, and make it a reality.
Corporate Clients: For almost 20 years, the team at HUSHconcerts has worked incredibly hard to devise and executer creative experiences for our community. Along the way, we have done the same for many a fortunate corporate or institutional partner. Among the clients with whom we have had the good fortune of working are the following:
24 Hour Fitness
Cabo Wabo Tequila
Damrak Amsterdam Gin
New York Times
Sony Music Unlimited
Interested in seeing how HUSHconcerts can help you achieve your goals? Click here.