The L.A. Zoo’s Roaring Nights summer series is back and wilder than ever – offering fun, fascinating explorations at the intersection of music, culture, and nature. These adults-only (21+) adventures feature live bands, DJs, pop-up Zoo Talks, animal close-ups, L.A.’s best food trucks, full bars, and more.
▪ The Watering Hole open-air glamping lounge with specialty cocktails
▪ An immersive silent disco experience powered by dueling DJs
▪ Three multi-genre dance areas, for an eclectic musical safari
▪ Interactive art activities, classic backyard games, and more
Roaring Nights, like all our nighttime events, supports the L.A. Zoo and its global conservation efforts.
▪ Official Dodgers spin master DJ Severe serving unbeatable sets with hip hop, rare grooves, and remixes
▪ Fast Times taking you on a totally tubular multi-genre journey back to music’s most radical decade, the ‘80s
▪ DJ Johnny Hawkes delivering eclectic sets with the best of EDM, hip hop, funk, pop, and classic rock
▪ Chulita Vinyl Club bringing stacks and stacks of wax for sets highlighting everything from hip hop to funk, cumbia to new wave, and much more
▪ A choose-your-own musical adventure with HUSH Silent Disco
Zoo Talks and Special Feedings
The Deli Doctor, Baby’s Badass Burgers, The Grilled Cheese Truck, Wings ‘n’ Waffles, Lobsta Truck, Epic Tacos, India Jones, Mandoline Grill, Jackfruit Café, Tropic Truck, Rice Balls of Fire, Hungry Belly Thai, Tokyo Doggie Style, Dreamy Creations, Blast Ice Cream