- This event has passed.
L.A. Zoo’s Roaring Nights
August 16 @ 6:00 pm - 10:30 pm$21
The L.A. Zoo’s Roaring Nights summer series is back and wilder than ever – offering fun, fascinating explorations at the intersection of music, culture, and nature. These adults-only (21+) adventures feature live bands, DJs, pop-up Zoo Talks, animal close-ups, L.A.’s best food trucks, full bars, and more.
▪ The Watering Hole open-air glamping lounge with specialty cocktails
▪ An immersive silent disco experience powered by dueling DJs
▪ Three multi-genre dance areas, for an eclectic musical safari
▪ Interactive art activities, classic backyard games, and more
Roaring Nights, like all our nighttime events, supports the L.A. Zoo and its global conservation efforts.
▪ L.A.’s own DJ Avi Bernard delivering an atmospheric mix of hip hop, neo soul, EDM, and more
▪ Pulp ‘90s covering a full decade of hits from indie rock, grunge, and hip hop to diva anthems and Latin pop to the one-hit wonders you know all the words to (but maybe wish you didn’t)
▪ DJ Johnny Hawkes, with multi-genre sets featuring the best of EDM, hip hop, funk, pop, and classic rock
▪ The Detroit Nights serving up the best of Motown, disco, and R&B with energy and style
▪ A choose-your-own musical adventure with HUSH Silent Disco
Zoo Talks and Special Feedings
The Deli Doctor, Baby’s Badass Burgers, The Grilled Cheese Truck, Wings ‘n’ Waffles, Lobsta Truck, Epic Tacos, India Jones, Mandoline Grill, Falasophy, Jackfruit Café, Tropic Truck, Rice Balls of Fire, Hungry Belly Thai, Tokyo Doggie Style, Dreamy Creations, Blast Ice Cream