L.A. Zoo’s Roaring Nights
September 27 @ 6:00 pm - 10:30 pm$21
The L.A. Zoo’s Roaring Nights summer series is back and wilder than ever – offering fun, fascinating explorations at the intersection of music, culture, and nature. These adults-only (21+) adventures feature live bands, DJs, pop-up Zoo Talks, animal close-ups, L.A.’s best food trucks, full bars, and more.
▪ The Watering Hole open-air glamping lounge with specialty cocktails
▪ An immersive silent disco experience powered by dueling DJs
▪ Three multi-genre dance areas, for an eclectic musical safari
▪ Interactive art activities, classic backyard games, and more
Roaring Nights, like all our nighttime events, supports the L.A. Zoo and its global conservation efforts.
▪ Legendary DJ Richard Blade spinning the best of the ‘80s and maybe, just maybe, posing for pictures with a few lucky fans
▪ Flashback Heart Attack, keeping you dancing and singing along to the greatest hits and most epic anthems of the ‘80s and beyond
▪ Official Dodgers spin master DJ Severe serving unbeatable sets with hip hop, rare grooves, and remixes
▪ The Detroit Nights serving up the best of Motown, disco, and R&B with energy and style
▪ A choose-your-own musical adventure with HUSH Silent Disco
Zoo Talks and Special Feedings
The Deli Doctor, Baby’s Badass Burgers, The Grilled Cheese Truck, Wings ‘n’ Waffles, Lobsta Truck, Epic Tacos, India Jones, Mandoline Grill, Falasophy, Jackfruit Café, Tropic Truck, Rice Balls of Fire, Kogi BBQ, Tokyo Doggie Style, Dreamy Creations, Blast Ice Cream