The L.A. Zoo’s Roaring Nights summer series is back and wilder than ever – offering fun, fascinating explorations at the intersection of music, culture, and nature. These adults-only (21+) adventures feature live bands, DJs, pop-up Zoo Talks, animal close-ups, L.A.’s best food trucks, full bars, and more.
▪ The Watering Hole open-air glamping lounge with specialty cocktails
▪ An immersive silent disco experience powered by dueling DJs
▪ Three multi-genre dance areas, for an eclectic musical safari
▪ Interactive art activities, classic backyard games, and more
Roaring Nights, like all our nighttime events, supports the L.A. Zoo and its global conservation efforts.
▪ Legendary DJ Richard Blade spinning the best of the ‘80s and maybe, just maybe, posing for pictures with a few lucky fans
▪ Flashback Heart Attack keeping you dancing and singing along to the greatest hits and most epic anthems of the ‘80s and beyond
▪ L.A.’s own DJ Avi Bernard delivering an atmospheric mix of hip hop, neo soul, EDM, and more
▪ Chulita Vinyl Club bringing stacks and stacks of wax for sets highlighting everything from hip hop to funk, cumbia to new wave, and much more
▪ A choose-your-own musical adventure with HUSH Silent Disco
Zoo Talks and Special Feedings
The Deli Doctor, Baby’s Badass Burgers, The Grilled Cheese Truck, Wings ‘n’ Waffles, Lobsta Truck, Epic Tacos, India Jones, Mandoline Grill, Jackfruit Café, Tropic Truck, Rice Balls of Fire, Hungry Belly Thai, Tokyo Doggie Style, Dreamy Creations, Blast Ice Cream